Which are the best Midcap NSE Stocks you think can give high profits? - Business & Economy - Stock Market - TIK Share

Which are the best Midcap NSE Stocks you think can give high profits?

Stock Guru

2014-01-21

Which are the best Midcap NSE Stocks you think can give high profits?Indian stock market is on a strong note, BSE is trading above 21000 mark. And 2014 looks promosing because of upcoming General Elections.

What is your opinion regarding investment in Share market? Which 5 stocks straded in BSE or NSE can give the big returns?

Midcap are the best stocks as per me. Highest risk and highest returns are guaranted by only midcaps.

Midcaps attracts FII's at large level. Largecap stocks are good for long term and decent profits. But if one want more profit with more risk level, Midcaps are always a better choice.

The rally in Stock markets is contributed by largecap stocks and not by midcaps, so the next run is possibly by Midcaps.

Which Midcap stocks you think will participate in the next rally?

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-01-21

I used to invest and trade in stock market few years back. But now completely out of it. I had selected some stock that could give return at that time and might be better option presently too.

The list is:

1. Hanung Toys & Textiles Ltd

2. 20 Microns Ltd

3. Reliance MediaWorks Ltd

4. Gitanjali Gems Ltd