TDS website Login password forgot, What to do? - Professionals - Taxation - TIK Share
1 Likes 448 Views

TDS website Login password forgot, What to do?

Rahul Rai

2014-01-24

What to do incase if someone forgot his tdscpc website login password?

Is there any easier way to retrieve the password? Making an User id and password at tdscpc is very hectic.

We need to provide lot of details. Quarterly filed aknowledgment, challan details, PAN numbers etc.

TDS department can make the registeration procedure as simple as Income Tax website registration.

But why its not doing so?

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-01-24

Even i feel the registration process of TDS website is very complex. Need to feel aknowledgement details and challan details.

The process of retrieving password is same as procedure for registration.

You have to give the aknowledgment number, Challan details and PAN numbers of deductee.

I think registration procedure can be justified but forgot password procedure is not justifiable.

While registering we provide e-mail id, should not the TDS website give an option to send password to registered mail id.

I know most of the time TDS registration is done by consultants and they give their email ids, but along with current procedure the email method also should be activated.

And also no idea why TDS website keep asking Aknowledgment details, challan details and PAN number everytime we download Juridication report, For 16 or any document.

At present i believe TDS procedures are most complex and time consuming. Government should really make it little user friendly.