List of Top classified websites of India - Business & Economy - General - TIK Share

List of Top classified websites of India

SEO Guru

2014-01-27

Classified websites used to be the information provider portals. With changing time now classified sites provides facilities such as Buy/Sell, Resume services etc.

Here is the list of Top classified websites of India: 

1. Top classified websites of India in 2014OLX.in: Olx is India's top classified website with Alexa rank of 300 worldwide and 15 in India. OLX marketed through TV, Radio and other media. The site became top website due to advertisements on all medias.

2. Top classified websites of India in 2014Quikr.com: Quikr is the second largest classified website in India. Alexa rank of quikr is 316 worldwide and 16 in India. Marketing strategy same as OLX.

3. JustDial.com: Alexa rank is 449 worldwide and 49 in India. The marketing strategy is same as OLX and Quikr.

4. Top classified websites of India in 2014Grotal.com: The clear winner in the list. Toped the list by getting visitors only through search engines. Alexa rank is 2536 worldwide and 185 in India.

5. Top classified websites of India in 2014ClickIndia.com: Alexa rank is 4606 worldwide and 408 in India. Marketing strategy same as Grotal. Clickindia was started by Pankaj Agarwal and Sushan Rungta.

Rahul Rai

2014-01-27

Thank you for the list. But are the ads on these websites trust worthy. Most of the time ads we see are related to hospitality and semi-nude photos.

And also a discussion talked about quikr. I think the list is purely as per Alexa ranks rather than quality of ads.

Justdial looks good compared to other website(Quality).

Prakash mehta

2014-01-27

Locanto, Alexa worldwide rank 7169 and Alexa india rank is 850.

milk jain

2014-02-20

SellDudeGumpul.comClick.inJustdoondo.comVivastreet.co.inView My Classified

Prakash mehta

2014-02-20

My vote goes for Grotal and ClickIndia. OLX, Quikr and Justdial are famous because of their advertisements.

Big claps to justdial for doing different things, Justdial is leader in phone classifieds.

Grotal and Clickindia are on top without any advertisements. Grotal deserve respect because of reaching on top by hard work on SEO and handling the spam ads.