PAN Card declaration from Landlord for HRA Claim by employees - Professionals - Taxation - TIK Share
0 Likes 8033 Views

PAN Card declaration from Landlord for HRA Claim by employees

CA Pulkit Sharma


As per government rules PAN of landlord is to be provided to company, if one want HRA claim.

Incase Landlord does not have PAN he can furnish a declaration and same declaration can be submitted by employee to employer.

format of Delcaration: 



I, Owner, s/o ______________ do hereby confirm that I have given on rent property no. ________________________________ to Mr. _______________  on an annual rent of Rs______/- effective from June 01, 2013.

I, further confirm that I do not hold any Permanent account Number (PAN) issued by the tax authorities in India.

The above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and I shall be personally responsible and liable if the same is found to be incorrect. Further I shall immediately furnish the PAN if obtained by me subsequent to the signing of this declaration.




Name and Address:


Residing at __________



Place: ___________

Date: June 01, 2013


Download the word file  PAN-Card-declaration-from-Landlord.docx 


Babulal Shiradana


just adding one point here PAN to be furnished by only those who pay a rent of above 1 lac per year.