forgot ACES login credentials, what to do? - Professionals - Taxation - TIK Share
0 Likes 795 Views

forgot ACES login credentials, what to do?

Vedanta Deshika

2014-02-01

My client has already registered with ST and also got Registration certificate and STC. He pays ST on a quarterly basis. However, he has not filed ST3 returns from the beginning of 2010-2011 when he started his busines.. 

Kindly advice how to get username and password for ACES site to file ST3. Can if file ST3 of previous years, now? What are the steps i need to follow ?

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-02-01

He can file the return now. If online not possible manually can be done after discussing with officer.

First check whether your client register for ST online or offline. If it was online than he have the id and password.

If he did it offline you can create a user id and password. If he forgot the user id than  In such cases it is suggested that the user should contact his/her Range Officer to have the password regenerated. Upon regeneration user will receive an auto-email with correct credentials. Alternatively, user can use ?Forgot Your Password? feature on the login page to retrieve his/her password.

For id contact range officer.

Mukesh Jain CA

2014-02-01

We did this for 1 client who forgot his password. I went to department & they generate it immediately. You need to submit a letter if required by the officer. Also note that there may be penalty if service tax was payable & not paid.