Which are some good investment ideas for 2014?
Many have this question. The answer is never accurate to this. But we can give a try and if lucky enough, we can get an idea of what could be the best investment ideas for 2014.
Have a look at available investment ideas in India.
1. Stock Market : Almost all stocks are at their lowest, and its a good time to invest, but the Indian economy is not in a good shape and can further drag the market downward. So best stratagy would be wait and watch. And hit the deal when find a good chance.
2. Real Estate: If you can afford a estate than you are really rich. Well this is always the best option but i would suggest to invest in tier 2 cities.
3. Debts, Bank deposits etc.: If you dont have enough money to invest in Real estate and dont like taking risk than Debts and Bank deposits are the best options for you.
4. Gold,silver etc.: Good going! ok from my side. But investment in gold is never good for a country. But good for you. Go buy a small chunk.
5. Painting, antique collection: High society stuff, still can give a try.
But before investing remember "money does not grow on Tree - Dr. Manmohan Singh (Yes he speak)"
Liked the last line, yes our PM speaks.
I think India has always under-estimated the power of investing in Collections and considered them a high society stuff.
And in our society Stock market is considered as legalised casino, but in actual investing in stock market is not a bett but a systematical approach, which need deep research and knowledge.
Out of these I would suggest to go for first two options only for those who comes under a medium class family and out of these teo the second one is visibly better option of investment which has very ggod return in no longer time.