Top Bloggers Of India And Their Earnings
If you are good at something, then JUST DO IT!!!
Internet is a good medium to reach millions of people and speak your mind. Blogging-the serious business is best way to speak your mind and earn while doing so.
India has produced many succesfull bloggers, who earns lakhs per month from blogging.
The list of top Indian bloggers who earns handsome money:
- Amit Agrawal: The top blogger from India. He blogs at Labnol.org. An engineer by profession started blogging in 2004. He is one of the very first Indians who got fame and income from of blogging.
- Amit Bhavani: He own the AmitBhawani.com. He blogs about health, tech and Indian stuffs. He started bloging from 2007 after completing PG.
- Harsh Agrawal: The young hero of blogging, owns shoutmeloud.com. He is an engineer, and writes about SEO and Internet marketing.
- Arun Prabhudesai: He blogs at Trak.in, the topics he write on are Finance related. His blog is the top finance related blog in India.
- Raju PP: He blogs at Techpp.com, he writes on technology related stuffs. Even he is an engineer and left job at a big company before becoming a full time blogger.
The major revenue for these bloggers comes from:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Direct Advertisements
- Third party hosted advertisements
- Email Marketing
Approximate Earnings of these bloggers are (in Indian National Rupees):
- Amit Agrawal: Around 20,00,000 (20 Lakh per month)
- Amit Bhavani: 9,00,000 (9 lakh per month)
- Harsh Agrawal: 6,50,000 (6.5 Lakh per month)
- Arun: 5,50,000 (5.5 Lakh per month)
- Raju PP: 6,00,000 (l Lakh per month)
I would like to add some points here.
The earnings are approximate and not actual. Actual earnings may be much higher than mentioned above.
The major source of Income are:
Affiliate Marketing: This includes incomes by affiliating the products of other websites. For example commissionjunction, amazon, flipkart etc.
Direct Advertisements are the advertisements hosted for companies or products which are directly contacted by site owners.
Third Party Hosted Advertisements: These are the ads displayed by third parties on behalf of site owners. Bloggers and third party share revenue. Adsense, Infolinks, Chitika etc. are example of third party advertisers.
Reviews: You review a product and get payment.
Email Marketing: Email addresses of visitors are collected and promotional mails are sent to visitors. Sometime bloggers sells the emails to others for cash.
Google adsense is one of the best ad network and we can earn from Google Adsense like anything. Sky is the limit with Google adsense.
My questions are:
Who are the top Google Adsense earners in India?
Which blogs earn highest from Google Adsense?
Which websites earn highest from Google Adsense in India?
This was asked by Rahul Rai on another thread. Hope this solves his doubts.