How to get 1000 likes onFB page? - Computers And Technology - Internet - TIK Share

How to get 1000 likes onFB page?

Kishlay Singh

2014-02-19

I have created  a facebook page for my blog. Currently it has 0 likes. I want to reach an estimate of 1000 likes this month. What should I do? Also can you tell me how and at what price we can buy FB pages?

SEO Guru

2014-02-19

Getting likes for Facebook page is very crucial to make your page famous.

Likes can be received by 2 methods.

1. Black: Join any like exchanging website. You will receive huge likes and in return you have to like their pages.
  2. White: Write good contents, let people read, if impressed will like your page. You can also create some infographics and share on facebook. If infographic is intresting people will share it, you will have more chances of getting likes.

Bada Mouth

2014-02-19

First invite all friends to like the page. 10% of them will it. If you have 500 friends, 50 may like it.

Next ask everybody you meet to like your page. Post intresting things, comment on some groups and websites (do not spam, just post what you know, if someone find it intresting they will follow you on facebook).

Use your page link in your E-mail signatures.

Posting infographics is best way to attract huge visitors to your page and like.

If still you dont get likes than post this:

Funny facebook like requests