Registered office under New Companies Act
Registered Office can be identified with in 15 days from the date of incorporation as against previous requirement of at the time of incorporation.
1. A certificate from the Professional as to physical verification of the place indicated in the Form is mandatory.
2. If Registered Office is in a rented premises, NOC from the land lord is mandatory.
3. Following documents shall be attached to the application:
1. Registered document of the title of the premises of the registered office in the name of the company; or
2. Notarized copy of lease / rent agreement in the name of the company
3.Copy of rent paid receipt not older than one month;
4. Every company shall print the address of Registered office, CIN, Telephone No, Fax No, e-mail ID, Web site address on their letter heads, bill heads, publications and all other documents
Thanks for the sharing. I think the physical verification of location by professional is unwanted procedure.
Normally professionals would charge a day fees for physical verification. Ministery of Corporate Affairs should design the law keeping in mind the average businessman (Startups).