As a startup what challenges you face? - Business & Economy - Entrepreneurship - TIK Share

As a startup what challenges you face?

Bada Mouth

Starting a business or starting a career in service, problems are everywhere.

Confusion, fast decision making, monetory issues etc. crumbles everywhere.

Its just not the business, but what are the challenges one will face while starting anything new?

Rahul Rai

Being a begineer is nice. You have the lot of options to choose. But once an options is choosed, looking back will only demotivate you.

Whether you have your own business or you are working for someone else, giving 100% and not regreting the decision is key to success.

Decision for success

Starting is not a great thing, everyone has to start. But what makes difference is what path you choose. The one which is safe but not much rewarding or the one which is risky and more awarding.

The award may not be only monetary but also setisfectory. The one that gives happiness. Its not necessary that you choose a road which make you rich but the one that gives you happiness.

Being happy is more worthy than being wealthy.

CA Pulkit Sharma

A nice discussion to get involved.

I will write about my own experiances here.

I had 2 options, either choose a well paying job, or start practicing.

I choosed practice. The challenges i faced are:

1. You have to manage the expenses.
  2. You will not be able to attain any function or movies with friends.
  3. You are suppose to work 24 hours.
  4. You are Admin, HR, Receptionist, Excutive of your office at beginning.
  5. You market at day time, work at night.
  6. You find that after lot of hard work, your earning is much lower than you friends who opted job.
  7. The payments from clients gives bigger smile than the salary i used to receive.
  8. You have to think before promising any commitments.
  9. You handle receivable, payable, accounting tasks at beginning.
  10. The risk is higher, the reward is bigger but in long run.

Vedanta Deshika

Bada mouth

I dont want to talk about the specifics of starting a particular business/ profession. However, with my little experience i feel every wanna-be enterpreneur has to encounter some or the other challenge in the initial period of say 1 year. This period is where we make lot of silly mistakes due to immaturity and endup in tricky situations. Hence extra caution and a bit of thoughtfulness before proceeding is necessary. We also face hopeless situations where we may endup losing interest in the line of business or the very purpose of doing business. This is dangerous because failures and success should never change the long-term decisions of our life.

Other than these two important challenges, i feel all other challenges can be solved with enough resources like money, management, time etc.

So the biggest challenge is Keeping yourself CALM and say I WILL DO IT