How to effectively market your business or services online?
Internet can be a great source to find clients, business and services. If you have a business, you would have used internet to find clients.
Some of the techniques to find clients online are:
- Classified Websites: Classified websites can be a great source to find your clients, make sure you have listed your business on all online and offline classified portals.
There are more than 10,000 online classified sites to advertise, how do you select one to list your business.
The solutions is try searching some business on google, you will have the lists of service providers in list. Post your ads on all the sites appearing in the first 5 pages of google (if these are classified websites).
Posting your ads in these websites is to make sure that your business appears on google search. People dont visit classified website directly but after searching on google.
- Google Places and Google Map: Post your listing on google places and google maps. You would have noticed that searching a business on google, the results are displayed in maps too.
Add your business on google maps to highlight your listing, even if someone is searching it on maps.
- Writing Online and Discussing: What cost cutting companies do? They first try to solve the problems by their own, and if not in their hands than they hire external egencies. People gather information from internet to find the solutions. If your articles or discussion are found by them, they will contact you. Join a site and start discussing, this is the best way to market your services. What about joining Tikshare!!!
- Social Media: Join groups on facebook, the members in group may require your services. For example if you are a web developer join groups like Entrepreunerrs, business in bangalore etc., people in the group may post requirements of website for their businesses.
- Website: To get clients on your virtual office, you have to own one. Buy a domain and build a great website. Use SEO techniques to get visitors from google (Marketing myself). People are not going to visit sites directly, first thing they do is search it on google and if your website appears on top results, you will get more clients than your competitors.
Thank you for such a wonderful article.
Regarding the classified part, i would like to add that selecting the top classified sites may not be a solution.
For example Quikr appears on the top page, but the site is full of spam and chances of your business appearing on top is very rear.
I would like to add some cares to be taken while selecting the site for listing your ads.
- If your targeted audiance is not Indian than use websites like craiglist, ebay-classifieds etc.
- Use a site which has no spams, justdial is one example.
- Write uique content and add as much keywords as possible to get listed in different filter options.
good information share...but you'll get more information about seo, webdesign & web development just check it
Milk Jain, unfortunately people on tikshare are expert in what they do and know what they do.
Please stop sppaming the site, if you something useful to post than do other simply dont comment.
A single like will work.