How many Lokesabha seats BJP will win in Karnataka? - Politics - National - TIK Share
1 Likes 758 Views

How many Lokesabha seats BJP will win in Karnataka?

Bada Mouth

2014-04-01

How many seats can BJP win in Karnataka in upcoming Lokesabha election?

What are the chances of BJP winning all the seats in General elections in Karnataka?

What is the reputation of BJP and how many seats BJP can win in Bangalore?

Aam Aadami Party has any base in Karnataka?

Will BS Yeddyurappa damage the image of BJP in upcoming general elections?

Does Janata Dal Secular (JD(S)) have strong holding on voters in Karnataka?

Prakash mehta

2014-04-01

Karnataka have 28 lokesabha seats. Last time in year 2009 BJP won more than 50% seats. My prediction for Karnataka are that BJP will win around 18-20 seats this time.

The reason i guessed such highe number is because BJP never lost its traditional voters in Karnataka. People who were casting votes for BJP are still doing it.

The first question that comes is than Why BJP lost the State elections in 2013?

BJP lost the election because it did not had the sufficients seats to rule the state, but had enough vote percentage. If we compare the elections of 2008-09 and 2013, BJP did not lose much vote share. BJP won in 2008 because, Lingayat community casted votes for BJP. Yeddyurappa was tha leader than.

But in 2013 elections Yeddyurappa formed his own party and Lingayats voted for his party. Congress did not increase significant vote share. It countinued to lose its vote share, same happened with JD(S).

The lost vote share went to BJP and BJP did not lost much share in 2013. Only Lingayats did not vote for BJP.

BS Yediyyurappa is back in BJP and Lingayat votes are expected to come in side of BJP.

In Bangalore its Modi wave flowing. People want to see Narendra Modi as next prime minister of India and BJP is hopeful of winning all four seats in the city.

Janata Dal (Secular) does not have any holding except on votes of Gowda community.

AAP has the presence in Bangalore city and can give a tough fight to BJP.

Overall Karnataka is safe for BJP and BJP may win 75% seats in state.

Rakesh Bharadwaj

2014-04-02

As per IBN  Survey, 

Seat Projections (Seats: 28)

Party/Front

Projected Seats

INC

10-18

BJP

6-10

JDS

4-8

Prakash mehta

2014-04-02

Opinion polls are biased sometime and may not be accurate. For survey the sample is selected from the urban area, rural participation is rare.

Opinion polls are based on the current situation of state of mind of people rather than as on the date of election.

The results will differ this time as the Lingayat votes will come to BJP.

Rakesh Bharadwaj

2014-04-02

@Prakash Mehta

Hello Mr Prakash Mehata, It is very easy to make sweeping statements like polls are biased , the sample is not a representative sample. I would say your opinions are also biased and there is not enough basis and proofs  for your opinions as well. Dont make a fool out of yourselves by making such non-sensical statements. IBN live conducts surveys like Pre-Poll surveys, Post-Poll Surveys in every state during LS , Assembly elections. Much of the predictions actually approximate the results. 

Prakash mehta

2014-04-02

@Rakesh

Calm down man. Do you work for IBN!!! What i am expressing is my opinion and not predicting the result. Prediction is based purely on my estimations. IBN may have their own set of opinions.

I am neither making fool of myself, i have the right to predict things which are above to happen. If you say a fool to someone who try to express his opinion than its not a perfect democracy.

Surveys are fraud and paid, it was proved in a sting operation if you remember. Opinion polls were done even in 2004, in 2004 it was estimated that BJP will win with a big margin but what happened?

BJP lost a big time, a common man knows the ground realities and can express his views. The views might be different from predictions of opinion polls, but this does not make one fool.

You have posted earlier about the professional topics and this behaviour of your to calling someone fool on expressing the views is totally wrong and not required.

Leave the opinion polls, we are not discussing here what opinion polls say. You tell me your feelings, what you feel who will win and why.

Why you think Congress will be a major party in Karnataka? Are people of Karnataka fool to vote for a party which have visible evidence of biggest corruptions ever done in this country.

Rakesh Bharadwaj

2014-04-02

Prakash Mehta

Again you are proving your ignorance, u may think all the surveys are fraud, paid and biased which is your opinion. You have all the rights to have your own opinion. But please have an informed and rational opinion is what i want to suggest. Because many visitors read these discussions and u may be giving them wrong signal of your ignorance.

I am not here to discuss my half-baked political knowledge nor am i a political pundit like you. But, i get terribly annoyed if someone can just form ill and biased opinions just like that.

Prakash mehta

2014-04-02

You have to understand that i am neither related to politics nor related to any surveys. I just forwarded my opinion and it was asked.

I am not a celebrity who can influence votes, i am not an authority to decide the vote share. I can not change the minds of people, i can not certify the vote share by each party.

What i can do is just express my opinion, and i did that. I dont understand how can something offend you which is meant to be debatable.

This results are not certain and are debatable. You can put your point and i can put my point.

We both can predict but not chagne the results. I predicted or gave the opinion based on my observation in state and doing some analysis of Vidhansabha elections.

Prakash mehta

2014-05-16

@ Rakesh Bhardwaj,

Look at my projection. BJP is winning 18-20 seats in Karnataka. I write here only after doing research.

Get your facts corrected buddy.