Download Maintain-Record-Account transaction-full accounting in MS Excel file for small businesses - Professionals - Accounting - TIK Share
3 Likes 11612 Views

Download Maintain-Record-Account transaction-full accounting in MS Excel file for small businesses

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-04-08

Being a chartered accountant is a good feeling. A chartered accountant has the basic knowledge of all businesses.

May be it is Software, hardware or any other business. The best part is the practical training we get while studying.

In my practical training i was a lazy guy and wanted to do things in as less time as possible. These continuous efforts to do things in a simple and faster way introduced me to the Excel Macros.

And using Excel Macros i have created an Excel file using which one can maintain all his accounts in a single file.

The benefits of this excel accounting utility are:

1. It takes me less than half second to create a bill for my clients
  2. Can reprint any bill at any time, since these stored in excel file itself
  3. Know the balance of any client at fingure tips
  4. No installation required
  5. Data is in excel, you can copy the raw data and generate as many reports as you want
  6. No license to use, no expiry period
  7. Trial balance, Profit and loss account and Balance sheet at a click
  8. TDS balance, service tax balances at a click

Raise Bills using MS Excel File

Bills are saved in Excel File for future prints or reference

See cutomerwise details of Bills raised in Excel File

Receive payments and issue payments

Track Customer balances and generate reports as you wish in this MS Excel File

Download the accounting in Excel file and start using it today to save cost and generate the bills with ease without any hassle.

PSA-accountant4-in-Excel-For-Easy-and-Fast-accounts-management.zip 

Latest version of Accounting in excel is available in replies down

Rahul Rai

2014-04-08

Its amazing file and best part is the size of file. Its not even 200kb. The easiest way to generate bills for professionals using excel file.

Going to use it to generate bills. Great part is it saves the bills in chronological order and we can see the older bills by just replacing the invoice number.

Easy to use, easy to carry. Just a plug and play utility for accounting. Hope to see more invention from you.

Stock Guru

2014-04-08

Tried this excel file. Its really simple and fast. Being a professional, even i have to generate bills for consultancy.

Using tally was a big problem. You have to come to desktop and than generate the bills.

But in this file we can store it in a Pendrive and use wherever we want. Bills are stored in file itself, we can check previous bills too!!!!

Fast database and faster are the reports.

Though some improvements to be done here.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-04-08

Thank you all for the much required appreciation.

Use this excel file to meet your daily accounting needs. I know some of the things are need to be improved like, the Invoice format looks like that of trading company.

The address of issuing party will be on top, just like tally. But you can change it as per your requirements by doing some formullas in a seperate sheet.

You can format the invoice design as per your requirements. Just creat one more sheet and design you format, than link the sheet to original invoice. I will teach this full once the file get more review.

Vedanta Deshika

2014-04-08

Wow, this is such a tiny yet powerful tool to handle the accounts of entire organisation in an excel file. It is a an easy to use excel accounting package which requires least accounting knowledge to handle. The reports are also great which is generated in a single click. The greatest advantage of this excel accounting package is its simple yet effective gui which resembles a mini program of a oracle or a c++. 

Thank you pulkit for writing such a good program for common man and small businessman. I would like to buy a full version of this software , kindly contact me

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-04-08

This file is of full version. Its free of cost. The main aim of crafting this file was to make accounting less costly for startups, how could i charge it.

ITS FREE

And will be free forever. However even i may charge for additional excel programming assignments if i receive!!!

But ofcourse the general terms like not tempering the file or making any alternation to ui is prhibited.

Sarada Ramaswamy

2014-06-02

Hi

I am using the PSA accountant4 excel software. I am unclear how to edit 'new account' entries. In case I categorise an account wrongly as asset and have clicked 'update button', and later wish to change it as liability, is it possible?

What about editing data entry section after pressing 'update' button?'

Thanks

Sarada

- See more at: http://www.tikshare.com/forum/showPost/891/Doubt-in--PSA-accountant4-software#sthash.kOwe9JWo.dpuf

Vedanta Deshika

2014-06-26

Sarada Ramaswamy 

I pity your state. Seriously, this excel software was just created for fun. There are lots of bugs and its a very basic excel tool. Dont expect any support from the so called PROGRAMMER :P

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-06-27

support is given. His doubts are solved in another thread he created. His doubts are solved here the very next day he asked.

Vedanta, you are a CA and know that we CA dont do anything for fun its a serious business.

Vedanta Deshika

2014-06-27

We are expected to be serious professionals not serious businessmen.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-06-27

I talking of business of posting and sharing on tikshare, including the excel file. Business does not mean earning, when someone says mind your own business that means do what you are doing and dont jump in matters of others.

CA is my profession, posting on tikshare is my non-profit making business.

Vedanta Deshika

2014-06-27

So only i m telling have clarity both in your thought and expression. You may be clear in your ideas, but express it properly and dont mislead readers.

Harish Kumar

2014-08-13

PULKIT SHARMA JI, MAIN AAPKA FAN HO GAYA HOON, AAPNE BAHUT HEE ACCHI PROGRAMMING KEE HAI EXCEL MEN REG. ACCOUNTING,

MAINE BHEE KUCH KOSHISH KEE HAI AAPKA EDCELPROG DOWNLOAD KARNE SE PEHLE, IT IS REGARDING MEDIA/STUDIO ACCOUNTING HAVING FUNCTION BOOKINGS, VIDEO JOB CHARGES, PHOTO JOB CHARGES, EXPENDITURE AND ACCOUNTING IS PENDING

MAY I SHARE WITH YOU THAT ONE ?  YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS PLEASE

- HARISH KUMAR

Harish4accounts@gmail.com 

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-12-13

I have made on video and uploaded on YouTube. You watch the video at this link, Watch Accounting in Excel Video.

paula guilfoyle

2014-12-17

As an Excel lover and an accountant, I am looking forward to looking at your file. This is a fantastic share.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-12-17

Thank you Paula, please download the file and give your valuable review.

Dipesh Suvarna

2015-04-14

Hi Pulkit,

I have just downloaded the file i will be needing some help from you. Please provide me ur Mobile no.

Regards

Dipesh Suvarna

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-04-15

Whatever doubts you have ask it on forum itself will be happy to help.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-05-29

Here is the latest version with some changes:

Accounting in MS Excel for small business

You can download this accounting file  Accounting-in-Excel.zip 

CA Pulkit Sharma

2016-01-20

I made the same file earlier and uploaded on a site as Sataxsolution excel file. Please note that Satax Solution is no longer active and you can use this same file instead of earlier one.

Satax solution file is same as this file but this is a full version instead of a demo.

Mayank Verma

2016-06-14

Can I have the password for the uprocted sheets in it as I wish to use this fully for my new set up firm.

I also need your help for my start up for the legal documents and registration

Rajesh Mourya

2016-07-18

Hi Mr. Sharma,

I have tried the sheet and it is amazinig. I am in UAE and I am trying to use for my small business for accounting

I have below few quires

1. I want to use currency symbol in AED

2. i want to remove the service tax and tax number

3. How can i edit, if my entries goes wrong and i want to change the value for invoice

4. i see ones the invoice generate , it cannot be chage or recover

Regards,

Rajesh KM

Kashish Shah

2016-10-29

sir,

i want a s/w or excel sheet that manage all the customer details like selling , amt , cash , deposite etc..

and at the end we can add or delete that details and save it..and finally we can take print out of that customer details.