If you support a political party and others dont, How will you react? - Politics - General - TIK Share
2 Likes 521 Views

If you support a political party and others dont, How will you react?

Prakash mehta

2014-04-14

Politics and religion are personal issues and one should not speak about them publicaly. It may offend the feelings of others.

Sometime, we fall in a situation where the person we are talking have different political views than ours.

How do you handle such situations?

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-04-14

This happens many time. We debate many time on supporting a political party. Sometime my clients have different political views than my own views but these are his views.

Voting or supporting a candidate are your personal views and should be kept unspoken. Making your private feeling or views public can offend many and it might have negative impact on your public relations.

Someone does not support your political views does not mean he is wrong. He have the rights to vote or select his own candidate.

As per me in India, the different creterias based on which people vote are:

1. Religion
  2. Caste
  3. Personal interest
  4. Candidate
  5. Development
  6. Credibility of Candidate
  7. Political ideology of party
  8. Credibility of Party
  9. Credibility of leaders in political party

The irony is that first three factors are the most deciding factors for most of the voters. I believe if last 6 factors are the creterias to choose a candidate to vote than nothing is wrong.

Bada Mouth

2014-04-14

My reaction would be "Is he a fool!!!"

Seriously man as a matured voter we should never question someone's opinion unless the vote was casted and not the caste was voted.

The most ignored voters are one who vote based on religion and caste. Development should be the main creteria and only creteria.