Which are some best accounting systems built using MS Excel? - Professionals - Accounting - TIK Share

Which are some best accounting systems built using MS Excel?

Rahul Rai

2014-04-16

I have used the excel accounting file crafted by CA Pulkit Sharma. Its very easy to use, simple and fast.

The excel file works like a fully fledged accounting software. Without any doubt this is the best accounting utility in excel ever built as per me.

I have not seen such a nice excel accounting file till date. I use it daily in office to create bills, record expenses, check trial balance etc.

The file is specially created for startups and small businesses. The best thing about file is that its free and you can create as many invoice or pass as many entries as you want.

Do you have any idea which are the other excel accounting files?

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-04-16

Thanks Rahul for reviewing the file. It was created for using in my office and later opened it for everyone.

Even i use it to create bills, i dont use any other software for billing and accounting.

As far as other accounting softwares/utilities in excel are concerned, i have not used any application which is dynamic like the one i uploaded.

There are many files but all have some limitations. The drawback that i found in other files are:

1. Not fully automated
  2. Limitation on number of entries
  3. File size
  4. Frequent crash
  5. Not generalised
  6. Not free
  7. Are not user friendly
  8. Database is not dynamic and most of the things are manual