Godaddy Review in India - Reviews - Virtual World - TIK Share
1 Likes 509 Views

Godaddy Review in India

SEO Guru

2014-05-04

Godaddy is american giant registering the Domain names worldwide. The company provides services of Domain Registration, E-mail hosting and other hosting services.

Here is my review for Godaddy Inida.

Service Support- Very bad, you have to wait upto 12 minutes to get a call connected to customer care executive.

Cost- Really cheap when you buy, but renewal charges are too high.

Panels to use domain services: They provide a free panel to update name servers. To use extra features which are available for free with other registrars cost here. Godaddy want your money to provide you services which should be provided free as per internation standards.

Uptime: As far as domain are concerned, uptime is good.

Overall i will say Godaddy is a devil which hide its face until you get trapped. Initial costs are low but renewal fees will kill your financial position.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-05-04

Godaddy is a cheater. I have the mail hosting with them. I have only 2 mail id's. For first year they charged 1000, which is normal. For renewal i have to pay 4500, which is much more than what google charge for their Google app accounts.

Godaddy is like a trap, they catch you and then bankrupt you.

Never ever use godaddy for domain registration, email or any other type of hosting.