Payroll processing and HR management in Excel file for free - Professionals - HR - TIK Share
1 Likes 2160 Views

Payroll processing and HR management in Excel file for free

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-05-06

I made this file in Excel. The file is completely free. You can use this Salary processing in Excel file for the following tasks:

1. Employee Database
  2. Salary structure
  3. Salary processing
  4. Bank Instructions
  5. Attendance
  6. Salary slips
  7. Tax Calculation
  8. Loan details etc.

Use this Salary processing and HR Management file for free. No cost for using the file. The file is made using excel and is light weighted. Its a plug and play file. No installation required, just open the file and start using it.

For any doubts contact here on this forum itself.

Download the file from this link  HR-Manager-by-Pulkit-Maintain-Payroll-and-HR-in-Excel-Software.zip 

Rahul Rai

2014-05-06

The file is really good. The file can be used to process the payrrol of company having only few employees (upto 10). But the good thing is that file can be used even for more then 100 employees if one can handle the data and have the basic knowledge of excel.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-05-06

Thank you for using the excel HR file. The limitation is not with the file but users who use the file. If someone have the knowledge of how to handle large data, this file can be a free tool to manage Payrrol process in excel for free.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-05-07

Please note that for any doubts or confusion in using this file, contact directly to me on this FORUM only. Do not call me or send mail.

sunil singhal

2014-05-08

Hi Pulkit,

I am not able to open the excel sheet because recorded macro’s are disabled.

Can you please guide - how to open it?

The message is being dispalyed is as below:

"The macro may not be available in this workbook or all macro may be disabled"

Regards / Sunil Singhal 

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-05-08

You have to Enable macro in your Excel sheet to use the file. Macros can be enable by these steps:

1. Open MS Excel
  2. Go to Excel Options (Shortcut is ALT+T+O)
  3. Click on Trust Center
  4. Next click on Trust Center Settings
  5. Click on Macro Settings
  6. Select last option in Macro settings which is Enable All Macros

Once the macros are enabled, you will be able to use the file without any problem. Have further doubts, do ask here.

Thank you

Saurabh Kumar

2015-04-23

Hi Pulkit!

I have downloaded your software.Its really very good and i appriciate your work.

the only thing i request you to please provide me the password,there is little changes which has to be done in accordance with our organisation.

So if possible please provide me the password.you can mail it to my id:panchayt4s(at the rate of )gmail(.)com.

regards

S kumar

Nageswara Rao

2015-08-21

Hi Pulkit!

I have downloaded your software.Its really very good and i appriciate your work.

the only thing i request you to please provide me the password,there is little changes which has to be done in accordance with our organisation.

So if possible please provide me the password.you can mail it to my mail id rao.bellamkondanageswara@gmail.com.  

Likha Rajen

2016-09-12

Hello Pulkit Sir,

I have downloaded your software.Its really very good and i really appriciate your work.

the only thing i request you to please provide me the password,there is little changes which has to be done in accordance with our Department.

So if possible please provide me the password.you can mail it to my mail id likharajen1@gmail.com.  

will be grateful and thankful

- See more at: http://www.tikshare.com/forum/showPost/848/Payrrol-processing-and-HR-management-in-Excel-file-for-free#replySection