Which are the businesses a fresher can start with very less investment? - Business & Economy - Entrepreneurship - TIK Share

Which are the businesses a fresher can start with very less investment?

Ram Sinha

2014-05-14

Being a fresher, what option could one have to start a business with funds as constraints.

Which are some of the businesses, which can be started by anyone (i mean who have requisit qualification) with very minimum investment.

Can someone list the businesses which does not required much investment on:

1. Fixed Assets
  2. Working capital
  3. Operations
  4. Marketing
  5. Administration

I have experiance of working in big MNC but now left and looking for some oppurtunities. Though have other plans, but curious to know what other option i can explore.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-05-14

First i would like to congratulate you for thinking to start a new venture. You have not given the cost in monetary terms.

You mentioned less cost or less investment but not mentioned how much is less for you. For few people less investment could be 5000, for some it could 500,000.

First, i will consider that a low investment for you is 5000

5000 is not a great money. Most of the options are closed, however with dedication you can achieve success.

With 5000, you can start a venture in life insurance sector. Become a LIC agent. It does not cost much to become lic agent, with 5000 in hand you can become a lic agent.

Earnings depends on your hard and smart work. The more policies you sell, the more you earn.

Second, Consider less cost is 50,000

With 50,000 in hand, you can start a website and write marketing articles related to a niche. If you write good, you can earn by selling the products through affilliate marketing.

Third, Consider less investment is 3,00,000

Start a stock broker business, with 3,00,000 in hand you can take the sub-brokership from any broker and start earning by transacting on behlaf of your clients.

I wrote the ideas purely based on what i could have done. Before you start any business, remember, the richest person became richest after doing what they love to do.

Start a business, which you would love to do. Dont look at money, but what gives you instant happiness.

Also, i would like to say that no one achieved success in a day, never loose hope and start it right now!!!!!