How many seats BJP won in Delhi, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamilnadu, Kerala? - Politics - National - TIK Share
1 Likes 696 Views

How many seats BJP won in Delhi, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamilnadu, Kerala?

Bada Mouth

2014-05-15

How many Lokesabha BJP won in Delhi?

How many seats BJP won in Karnataka?

How many seats BJP won in Maharashtra?

How many seats BJP won in Tamilnadu?

How many seats BJP won in Kerala?

How many seats BJP won in West Bengal?

Please dont underestimate the question, i believe that BJP already won the elections of 2014. Only victory is to be expressed in quantitative numbers!!!

Can you guess, what could be result in these states?

Prakash mehta

2014-05-15

Firstly let me congratulate you for guessing what could be reality. BJP have all the chances to win in all states.

I will try to answer all the questions subject to limited research i did.

How many seats BJP won in Delhi?

My projection, BJP won 5 out of 7 seats in Delhi. Ofcourse will update the latest, win once results are announced.

How many seats BJP won in Karnataka?

Again, i believe BJP will win all the seats in Karnataka except few. I would say BJP won 25 seats out of total 28 seats.

How many seats BJP won in Tamilnadu?

BJP hardly wins a seat in Tamilnadu, thinking that this time Modi wave might work. I project 2 seats for BJP+ in Tamilnadu, the projection is totally considering the Narendra Modi Wave.

How many seats BJP won in Kerala?

Same situation for Bhartiya Janata Party compared to Tamilnadu. BJP will not win any seat.

How many seats BJP won in West Bengal?

I doubt BJP will win more than 5 seats in West Bengal. However the effects of Modi Wave can not be ignored.

Stock Guru

2014-05-15

Well, i just wish BJP wins the Lokesabha Elections of 2014. My profits in stock market now totally depends on BJP winning the elections.

Ram Sinha

2014-05-15

BJP is going to win in Delhi, Maharastra. But no chance in Tamilnadu and Kerala. chances are that majority of seats will be on BJP name in Delhi and Maharashtra.

But no hope and chance in Tamilnadu and Kerala.

Vedanta Deshika

2014-05-18

Karnataka people are not completely MODIfied as yet as they gave 9 seats to congress. Karnataka citizens need to be blamed :-X