VERDICTS OF NEXT PM - Politics - National - TIK Share
0 Likes 458 Views

VERDICTS OF NEXT PM

SANJAY KUMAR GANNA

2014-05-17

Something special about NAMO

I heard words of NAMO yesterday he was addressing Vadodra and said that when INDIA got freedom its mainly because of every Indian was working for it i.e. in real sense every one doing their self work but with thought in mind that they are doing this for freedom.

NAMO calls same thing now that for development of INDIA every one whether Business man or Sweeper should do their own work but with thougt of INDIA DEVELOPMENT.

Friends I agree that if Every one do their own work honestly and Truely with belief that they are doing it for the development of NATION.

YES INDIA WILL BE CALLED AS DEVELOPED COUNTRY

LETS have this belief in our MIND and enjoy our Work. EVEN we are living in India and for India

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-05-17

A great speech by Narendra Modi. He said, treat your work as service to nation. By following these great words, everyone will do things which harm the development of country.

Narendra Modi works as a ray of hope for Indians. Government and India will perform better under the leadership of Narendra Modi.

Vedanta Deshika

2014-05-18

There are many brainwashed hindus in India who think Modi stands for development, only time can answer all these morons. I dont stand for development, I stand for hindutva. BJP is day-by-day becoming more and more pseudosecular.