Check your horoscope by learning how to predict the Horoscope on daily basis - General - Others - TIK Share
2 Likes 482 Views

Check your horoscope by learning how to predict the Horoscope on daily basis

Bada Mouth

2014-06-07

We keep surfing the sites to check the horoscopes. It would be great if we can learn how to predict the future or luck on a given day.

Here is a method to predict your luck on a given day. You can learn, how to prepare horoscope and see the prediction for a day.

Learn to Know and predict how the day is going to be for you

To know daily prediction, add the numbers and arrive at a single digit

1. Date of Birth (For example those born on 15 will have 6 as digit)
  2. Month of Birth
  3. Year of birth (Except the century, take only last 2 digits)
  4. Last 2 digits of current year
  5. Digits of current month
  6. Digits of date you want to check your horoscope
  7. Digit of day (For sunday 1, monday2........)

Add all digits and arrive at a single digit. Based on the single digit, your day is going to be like this:

1. Success in Work
  2. Fear and loss in work
  3. Lot of money
  4. Suffering and fear
  5. Lucky day
  6. Success and victory
  7. Playful and active
  8. Success
  9. Money and profit

For example if your date of birth is 25/10/1990, to predict your day on 07/06/2014 you have to add,

2+5+1+0+9+0+1+4+0+6+0+7+1=36, again add 3+6=9.

For thos born on 25/10/1990, the day on 07/06/2014 is going to be full of money gains.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-06-07

Its really great, i tried it and it really works. For me today was fear and loss, actually happened!!!

This horoscope trick really works.

Prakash mehta

2014-06-07

It is really best method to calculate and predict the day horoscope. It atleast work for a day (today). Lets see how much joyful i will be tomorrow.

Ram Sinha

2014-06-07

Is it based on any scientific method or just a time pass. I tried and for me it worked to some extent.

I believe only in vedic prediction. Sun and planets plays a greater role. Numerology is not that great for me.