What are the chances of USA winning FIFA world cup in Brazil? - Sports - Others - TIK Share
2 Likes 553 Views

What are the chances of USA winning FIFA world cup in Brazil?

Bada Mouth

2014-06-19

What are the chances that United States of America can win the FIFA world cup 2014. The highest position secured by USA was in 2002 world cup where it reached to Quarterfinals and lost. The track record of USA in world cup is not that great to support my doubt.

The finest team of world are fighting in FIFA 2014 and team of USA is very poor compared to these teams. Brazil, Argenitina, Portugal, Spain and Germany looks very strong compared to USA.

The only relief for USA is that its second group and has beat the Ghana with 1-2 in recent match. Ghana is not a weak team.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-06-19

Team USA is not going to withstand the strong opponents. I am sure the max position USA can secure in this world cup would to second league.

Quarterfinals, no chance. Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Germany, Portugal, Holand are strong candidates to fight the last 4 final matches.

My favourite teams are Brazil and Argentina.

Rahul Rai

2014-06-19

No Chance of USA winning the FIFA world cup. Forget trophy, USA will not be able to make it to quarters.

Bada Mouth

2014-06-25

Spain Out, England Out, Portugal alomost out and this world cup becoming more interesting.