Why India supports Russia but not USA? - Politics - International - TIK Share
1 Likes 697 Views

Why India supports Russia but not USA?

Prakash mehta

2014-06-25

During cold war India was neutral but silently supported Russia by purchasing weapons. Indians in general feels comfortable being with Russia than USA.

Russia is a communist country and USA is democratic. How India felt comfortable being with a communist country. India is world’s biggest democratic country.

The reasons Indians chose Russia over USA could be that India got independence due to England becoming weak during Second World War. England was not in position to handle its colonies after world wars and started giving freedom. The reason for world wars and decay of England was HITLER.

Shockingly but a large class of Indians does not consider Hitler as villain but as a hero who changed the political shape of world.

USA joined the war and Germany lost. World lost Hitler. Soon after getting independence India wanted to avoid any relationship with a country which supported England. USA and England were together and India had to be in another team.

Bada Mouth

2014-06-25

USA can never be a good friend. USA loves only England, USA hates every other nation. USA does friendship with other nations to loot them. USA is not interested in development of any country, USA just want to take their money and nothing else.

Russia is other side of coin, both countries are same. You can not expect a favour from them, and why should we expect.

India is not a weak country and should openely speak against USA for everything USA does. But currently USA is doing great by bombing Arabs.

Vedanta Deshika

2014-06-27

Mr Prakash Mehta, you should publish these articles on quora. Let millions of people read this masterpiece, it would be fun :P

Prakash mehta

2014-06-27

Vedanta, What is the problem in posting it here. Quora is a platform to answer questions. I have written my thoughts here.

I dont find any difference in sharing information, which is mostly found by search on search engines like google, bing etc.

No one directly search a question on Quora, they come through google only and another problem with Quora is that you have to register to read answers.

I dont believe in holding the information, this content is uploaded by me and dont give permission to Quora to aquire the information of users to just read my content.

Vedanta Deshika

2014-06-27

Yeah as if quorans and other big names in Knowledge sharing sites are waiting to acquire copyrights from tikshare and Mr Pulkit to publish his brilliant articles

Prakash mehta

2014-06-27

Where the question of copywrite and permission came. We are talking of sharing the information which i do to discuss my thoughts.

Why dragging Pulkit here in this discussion. He built this site and its great. Atleast its better to post on an Indian site instead of some foreign site.

Vedanta Deshika

2014-06-27

Cheap mentality of Indians is that they think they have the greatest and deepest knowledge of everything, whats wrong with being a foreign website  or whats so great in just being a indian website. Dude, the world is becoming smaller and smaller and its the smallest over here, the INTERNET world

Prakash mehta

2014-06-27

More Indian users will discuss these things on Indian websites. My intention was to share stuffs related to India on an Indian website.

I am not talking of which is great. Its the information that matters and i found Tikshare a better and simple platform to discuss.

I have used Quora and think Quora is similar to Facebook, even Quora makes you addicted and consumes a lot of time.

After sometime, same answers keep appearing on your screen.