Android on Windows - Computers And Technology - General - TIK Share

Android on Windows

Rakesh Bharadwaj

2014-06-26

Hey guys, you must have definitely heard of bluestacks app player for windows. However, i am not here to recommend any such emulators here. I want to teach you how to INSTALL ANDROID OS with customised RAM & Memory as per your choice. You can enjoy android 4.4 kitkat on your Windows in less than five mins.

Many of my enginnering friends used to talk about VM Virtual box and were running multiple OS on a single machine. I was so much afraid to try out all these technical things fearing it would cost some problem to my computer or would require programming, coding and all that. However, lately i learned that Virtual box is a great fun to run Windows, Linux, Android, Ubuntu OS platforms at the same time on the same machine without even a dual boot

Well, technicalities apart, let me come to the tutorial straight away. If anybody is interested in this topic, i would continue this discussion, otherwise no point since i dont want to waste my energy on a topic which is discussed all over the internet.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-06-26

A fan of Asphalt airborne, would like to know how to install android on windows. Please go ahead with you tutorial.

By the way if you know something its better to share. Some one if not a member of this site, coming from google may find it interesting.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-06-26

Also, i installed bluestack on my laptop but it did not work due to graphic card issue. You have any solution for that (dont advice to install a graphic card :P)

Vedanta Deshika

2014-06-26

Pulkit , well i am not here to write for google or public nor to promote your site. I only write if i get enough traffic for my articles. Otherwise i am least bothered to share interested things.

Vedanta Deshika

2014-06-26

Well, Asphalt 8 may not be your cup of tea if you dont have atleast a minimum 1GB Graphics. You could play some small games like subway surfers, temple run thats it. So, i dont recommend you to learn this tutorial 

Vedanta Deshika

2014-06-26

My solution is simple. If you are so much game-freak , why dont you buy a nice gaming PC/laptop and play some serious games. Growup dude

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-06-27

Instead of these replies which are of no use. You could have written how to install android in windows.

Vedanta Deshika

2014-06-27

Pulkit sharma

There is no use for me even writing on your site.. Still i do it. Be grateful for that atleast

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-06-27

I am greatful, put how to install android on windows.

Vedanta Deshika

2014-06-27

Pulkit,i am laughing the hell out of myself here. GREATFUL , omg #RIPENGLISH

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-06-27

English is not our native language but commonsense is native to everyone. RIP #Commonsense

Vedanta Deshika

2014-06-27

Whats that about common sense lolz, totally irrelevant comments by CA PULKIT SHARMA :O

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-06-27

Common sense makes you realise that if something is wrong that could be because of typing mistake.

Common sense helps you understand the meaning of something even if its written wrong.

Vedanta Deshika

2014-06-27

If some one does not understand the basic difference between greatful and grateful, he is an english pundit and if some one who points out these basic errors lacks common sense. Wow, this reply made my day :D

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-06-27

Replies made your day. I am so blessed. Did something good today. You must be feeling great today because i made your day great.

Vedanta Deshika

2014-06-27

You posts and replies are such a treat to read , always keep it up with your great articles