How many people write for google? - Computers And Technology - Internet - TIK Share

How many people write for google?

Prakash mehta

2014-06-27

I like writing and sharing knowledge and information. The sole purpose of me joining Tikshare was to share my thoughts, information with other people and discussing.

I found many people writing and earning from their knowledge on internet.

There are 2 class of people i found on internet:

One are those who write to share the information and knowledge. By sharing they help public at large and its completely free.

Another type of people are one who own a blog or own a site and writes mainly to earn revenue. They write for google. They apply the techniques which may not increase the quality of their articles but will fool the google and their pages are always on top.

The second type writers use various methods to write and post on their blogs. They higher other people to write and publish the content on their own name. Here the articles does not blend with the topics of site and sole purpose for the content is to appear on top in google search.

Sometime these people also use automated softwares to generate the contents. These people use adsense or other advertising platforms to generate the revenue. More the visitors, more the revenue.

Google being a machine, does not understand complete sentence but throws the results based on keywords in content. Automated softwares generates the content as per requirements of google.

There are many websites you can find on google, which appears on top but have sub-standard content. The information is not complete and looks like auto generated.

These blogs or websites does not take care of the visitors. Their sole purpose is to get the clikcs on ads. Google many time considers the brand name or goodwill of site to show the results.

One example is Quikr and OLX. These 2 are leading classifieds websites in India, google throws them on top in results but you can do a research and conclude that 80% postings on these sites are spam. These sites are fooling the google with their brand name. On other hand Just dial does not have any spam ad or spam ads are very low. But quikr or olx are always on top compared to Justdial. Justdial caters to need of people whereas Quikr and OLX aim to target the google spot.

I consider myself as first type, my only aim to write online is to discuss the current issues and share my thoughts.

Vedanta Deshika

2014-06-27

Good, also if possible try to learn new things. Sharing what you know is great but for that you should know more and for that always update your knowledge in new areas.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-06-27

Sharing your information and reading what other wrote is a great source to gain knowledge. You are doing great thing.

Its said that everyone should contribute to society and not necessarily in monetary terms. You are contributing to the society by sharing and improving the knowledge of people.

Keep it up.

Prakash mehta

2014-06-27

Yes Vedanta by discussing i mean listning to what other people think and how their thinking is different from my thinking.

Thanks for praising the post.

Vedanta Deshika

2014-06-27

Prakash Mehta, not only by discussion only on tikshare, we all have to learn a lot from many websites like google, wikipedia, quora etc and not ignore them just because they are foreign websites

Prakash mehta

2014-06-27

I share information that means i get information from somewhere. Input of source is not one source but many.

I know of Quora, Wikipedia and other websites. The topic is not about from where you get the source of information.