If you know how to do fraud and come out clean will you do it? - General - Lifestyle - TIK Share
0 Likes 523 Views

If you know how to do fraud and come out clean will you do it?

Rahul Rai

2014-06-27

This is a situation which everyone of us face many times in a day!!!

Suppose you are aware of some tricks or loopholes in system and you also know that you can come out clean, would you harass those loopholes?

Will you commit a fraud to earn money if you know that you can come out clean and making some money?

Rakesh Bharadwaj

2014-06-27

I have enough opportunity while filing TDS returns of my employer. I can manipulate PAN nos and make profit therein without even his knowledge or making any loss to him. But, i would never do that. I believe that this kind of a money is equal to shit and would never touch that. I also believe in the concept of Karma - Do good , it pays back; Do bad it pays back more  

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-06-27

Good practice by Rakesh. Keep it on. In India corruption and frauds are at every step and India is a land of oppurtunities.

As per me frauds are of 2 types, one where public money is involved and another where your own money is involved.

If you have to recover your own money and there is no other go, use the loophole.

Jab Ghee sidhi anguli se nahin nikalata to anguli tedhi karani padati hai.

Rakesh Bharadwaj

2014-06-27

Pulkit sharma , how would you feel if i use kannada in tikshare, will you be able to understand ?Will everyone understand ? please stick to english alone.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-06-27

We live in India, you are free to use any language. Use kannada if in a small line you can summarise whole paragraph.

The thing is that its not about language but how to we see the comments here. I used hindi because its understood by a large population and the line i used is very famous and i bet 75% of Indian have heard this line.

Vedanta Deshika

2014-06-28

Pulkit Sharma

You are wrong, its only largely north indian regions which speak hindi and similar languages. In the whole of South India, the language is totally different from hindi. hence, it becomes important to converse in a common language so that everyone understands exactly what you want to convey. Ofcourse, you have all rights to speak your language. may be your friends circle and many group members here may understand hindi , but that does not make it 75% of Indian population. Dont use statistics and numbers to fool around