Company Registration cost lower by some agencies - Professionals - Legal - TIK Share
1 Likes 358 Views

Company Registration cost lower by some agencies

Rahul Rai

2014-06-28

Everyone knows that the cost to register a company is around 10500 (this is the fees to paid to government and DSC etc.) for capital upto 100,000.

Other than the government cost, we require signature of Chartered Accountant in atleast 4 forms. He must be charging 5000 for those signatures atleast.

I am wondering because some agencies seems to be providing comapny registration services for less than 15000 Rs.

Are they fraud agencies or they are incurring losses to market their services. The total cost itself comes to 16000, then how come these agencies are able to quote less than 15000.

I really doubt these agencies, one must for sure carefully understand their cost structure before appointing a consultant to register the company.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-06-28

As per me these agencies are incurring losses to market their services. It is also possible that these agencies are owned by chartered accountant and provide service at low cost to obtain other service contracts once the company is registered.